Epic Revenue Cycle Analyst
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Accounting
Posted on December 12, 2021
- This position requires extensive knowledge of practice management systems and clinic operations, specifically registration, scheduling, insurance, eligibility, referrals and all workflow associated with patient access.
- Responsible for configuration, build, maintenance and testing of Cadence and Prelude modules with input from subject matter experts, Job/Batch/Run build and maintenance, Nova Note reviews and possible build for all areas during upgrades.
- Understand the integration of Epic applications and their effects on workflow and operations.
- Test new releases to ensure that version upgrades function smoothly.
- Perform system configuration and new project development, design implementation, workflow optimization, change management and issue resolution for supported applications.
- Work with vendors to ensure configuration is implemented appropriately.
- Must achieve and maintain certification for supported applications.
- Help build and support patient access workqueues within Epic.
- Minimum 5 years prior experience with clinic operational support and other healthcare IT systems.
- Proven ability to organize and lead system initiatives.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple initiatives successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills with ability to analyze user needs and develop plans to meet those needs.
- Must have ability to achieve deadlines and demonstrate strong work ethic.