Director- Ambulatory Operational Business Intelligence, FT, Days
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Information Services / Technology (IT)
Posted on December 11, 2021
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the physician compensation plan.
- Plan, direct, coordinates, and oversees the operations/activities of operational KPI's impacting financial portfolio of clients.
- Provides project management expertise and oversight for operational process improvement revealed through KPI analytics.
- Coordinates current trends and updates with the practice management system and its interrelated systems such as the electronic health record, business intelligence, and other connecting systems as they impact operational workflows.
- Overall leadership of pro forma requests from.
- Coordinates on boarding of new clinics.
- Partners with clinic leadership to develop budget based upon targeted goals and historical KPI's.
- Prepares a variety of analytical and operational reports to facilitate excellence in the operational workflows.
- Works collaboratively with the information system department to ensure systems integrity in the input and processing of clinical application data resulting in financial KPI's.
- Assesses and communicates actual performance versus business metrics to applicable staff, including regional directors, office managers, and front-end staff, providers and Professional Practice Management Clients.
- Participates in Performance Improvement (EXCEL)
- Cascades operational KPI results to leadership staff for goal-setting and business unit objectives.
- Adheres to NMHS/NMMCI Policies/Procedures/Guidelines
- Complies with federal and state regulatory guidelines/laws/policies/procedures
- Master's degree in Health Administration, Accounting, Business Administration or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in both operational performance leadership and professional practice management or other ambulatory care system preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; required
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills; required
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding hospital based/free standing clinic systems preferred.
- Applicable certification of practice management system (Epic) within one year of appointment required
- Proficiency in analytics tools utilized by the operational ambulatory setting for both NMHS and Professional Practice Management Clients.