Loan OfficerMERCO Credit Union
If you are looking for a family-friendly work environment, MERCO Credit Union just may be the job for you! We offer Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k, and opportunity for advancement.
We are looking for a friendly individual with six months to one year lending experience, Associate's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience. If you possess these qualities don't let this opportunity pass you by.
We are seeking a Loan Officer to work full time:
• Processes and approves or rejects consumer loans
• Interviews applicants to determine their loan needs, earnings, and financial condition
• to decide if a loan is an acceptable risk
• Obtains credit information
• Maintaining working relationships with automobile dealers reguarding Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL)
• Review referrals and process CUDL - Process all DMV transactions in a timely manner
• Follow current loans to ensure compliance with terms, coordinates lending activities with others in the department
• Answers inquiries from members concerning loan services.
• When disbursing funds, makes sure the member is familiar with all terms, conditions, and collateral held on the note and disclosures
• Recommends changes to lending policies and procedures
• Prepares member loan files
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
• Self Motivated
• Positive Attitude
• Ability to multi-task
• Good communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Flexible Hours