Inside Sales (Recruitment)Merced Sun-Star
The Merced Sun-Star is a great company in which to work! We value our employees and appreciate their contributions to our business. We strive to maintain a fun-filled team environment while providing outstanding service to our customers.
- Drive account growth for businesses with recruitment needs
- Primarily inside coverage role and handles up to 80% transactional accounts
- Responsible for selling all channels, especially digital
- Focus on providing ROI-driven solutions to the client.
- An innovative, award-winning, digital media company is searching for the best of the best and we don’t take hiring lightly. We look for talented, hard-working people.
- Understand and assess areas for growth within the recruitment industry and share insights with peers
- Target and build relationships with existing and potential new recruitment clients
- Manage tight deadlines, prioritize and handle transactional accounts in an efficient manner
- Strategically plan outreach to employers and employment agencies to improve results and communicate the ROI of the solutions
- Understand the competitive landscape and effectively communicates our value propositions
- Collaborate with manager in identifying sales opportunities in recruitment industry.
- Is Considered an expert internally and externally for the recruitment industry and local competitive landscape.
- Participate in HR events in the local market
- Drive by results
We are McClatchy…At the heart of what matters. This role is an excellent career opportunity with one of the nation’s top media companies. McClatchy offers competitive salary and benefits packages. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a post-offer drug and background screenings. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental, and Vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401(K) Savings Plan, vacation and company holidays.
McClatchy is headquartered in Sacramento, Calif., and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MNI. McClatchy is a drug-free, proud equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.