Apartment ManagerMBS Property Management, Inc.
Property Management Company is looking for a Full-time Apartment Manager to join our team in Merced County, California.
This is an opportunity to work for a growing management company in a positive and supportive environment. Other areas are also available for experienced Managers who are willing to relocate (note: housing may not be included at some locations).
Qualified candidates will be given the opportunity to join a positive environment where teamwork and respect are promoted.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to be dependable, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- General office experience is required of Apartment Managers.
- Affordable Housing Experience is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of USDA RD, HUD, and/or Tax Credit experience is a plus.
- Full-time positions available.
- Pay depends on experience.
- Benefits for Full Time employees after Introductory Period include Medical Insurance, AFLAC, and 401,000.
- Paid apartment and utilities are available for some positions and will be determined at time of interview.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.