PROJECT MANAGER - CUSTOMER SERVICELABEL TECHNOLOGY
PROJECT MANAGER- CUSTOMER SERVICE
Label Technology, an award-winning label and flexible packaging converter in Merced, CA is seeking a Project Manager/Customer Service. This position is responsible for managing flexographic printing projects from estimation through delivery to the customer and requires prior experience in a printing environment. Successful candidate will play a central role in providing essential information throughout the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop estimates and quotes, accurately enters and manages customer orders and specifications, determines supplies, material, and equipment needed for job order; plans and determines layout of job. Monitors progress of order throughout production process.
- Works closely with prepress and production to translate customer needs into product specifications and design criteria within company capabilities: recommends and communicates necessary changes.
- Responsible for order profitability by an accurate analysis of order requirements based on technical understanding of production capabilities, material attributes, and end use application.
- Communicates effectively with customer, sales, scheduling, prepress, production, shipping and accounting to ensure customer objectives are met.
- Responds to inquiries and requests from customers and salespeople, provide up-to-date information including proof and sample tracking, order status, production process, shipment status, inventory levels and general account information.
- Utilizes JDE/Oracle ERP and Customer Relationship software for processing and control of orders through manufacturing.
The U.S.Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is responsible for enforcing federal laws that make it illegal to discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of the person's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. It is also illegal to discriminate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit.
Most employers with at least 15 employees are covered by EEOC laws (20 employees in age discrimination cases). Most labor unions and employment agencies are also covered.
The laws apply to all types of work situations, including hiring, firing, promotions, harassment, training, wages, and benefits.