Credit Union Personal Banker
The Branch Counselor (BC) role is based in a branch and is a key team member that works with other BCs to ensure superior service is being provided to our members. This role is critical to the overall success of the branch and will perform both service and sales activities which can include assisting our members with general inquiries, recommending self-service technologies, and processing standard credit union transactions.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists member of Farmers Credit Union through maintaining and executing knowledge of products and services.
- Performs day to day transactions for members including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals and transfers.
- Answers member inquiries and provides information in accordance with Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Assists members with all aspects of the loan process.
- Balances cash drawer, branch vault, and daily work at the end of each workday.
- Takes personal responsibility to ensure that member issues are handled properly.
- A BC will use their strong service skills to build and deepen the financial relationships with our members.
- Consistently provides a high level of service and is committed to increasing member satisfaction.
- Targets and achieves individual sales goals and supports branch sales goals.
- BCs will identify opportunities and take actions to expand our memberships, shares and consumer loan growth, through outbound calling, marketing, and referrals.