Resident Aide / Home Care AideAmie Marchini Gerontologist Inc.
Resident Aide or Home Care Aide
Amie Marchini Senior Care is currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home and facility care to the elderly. If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at Amie Marchini Senior Care will be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for full time or part time employment, being a member of our team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work and to build close, caring relationships.
Being a Resident Aide or Home Care Aide is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule while making a difference in your community. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have a healthcare background or experience with the elderly, Amie Marchini Senior Care is always seeking the best individuals to provide exceptional service.
Responsibilities Essential functions include (but are not limited to):
• Companionship & conversation
• Meal preparation & planning
• Light housekeeping
• General assistance
• Running errands
• Personal hygiene
• Organizing Qualifications
• High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate
• Excellent verbal communication skills, high degree of service orientation, ability to multi-task, and positive attitude.
• Must be reliable, flexible, patient, and compassionate.
* Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, fingerprints, background and drug screen check.
• First Aid certification preferred
• Posses a valid driver's license and have use of an insured, reliable automobile is required for our Home Care Aide position.
Full time and part time positions are available.